Use of the Cordatus Wealth Management Website
The Cordatus Wealth Management website is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you and Cordatus Wealth Management have agreed otherwise in writing.
Cordatus Wealth Management
Cordatus Wealth Management is an SEC-registered investment advisor based in Newtown, Pennsylvania. A copy of our written disclosure statement discussing services and fees is available upon request.
Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the fund and its investment options. Contact Cordatus Wealth Management for a prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.
An investment in a money market fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although a money market fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the fund.
Information for Foreign Investors
The Cordatus Wealth Management website is intended to be made available only to persons in the United States, and the information on this website is for such persons only. Nothing on the Cordatus Wealth Management website shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security, or any other product or service, to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the laws of such jurisdiction.
No Investment Recommendations or Professional Advice
Generally, the Cordatus Wealth Management website is not intended to provide tax, legal, insurance or investment advice, and nothing on the Cordatus Wealth Management website should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security by Cordatus Wealth Management or any third party. However, certain tools available on the Cordatus Wealth Management website may be deemed to provide general investment advice within the meaning of the securities laws based upon our clients’ personalized input.
Copyright Policy, Linking Policy and Trademarks
The Cordatus Wealth Management website is protected by applicable copyright laws. Accordingly, you may not copy, distribute, modify, post or frame-in the Cordatus Wealth Management website, including any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos.
Unless you and Cordatus Wealth Management have agreed otherwise, links from another website to the Cordatus Wealth Management website must revert to the top-level homepage of the Cordatus Wealth Management site (www.cordatuswealth.com).
In order to avoid confusion if you do link from another website to the Cordatus Wealth Management top-level homepage, your website, and the link itself, may not suggest that Cordatus Wealth Management endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with any non-Cordatus Wealth Management website, entity, service or product, and may not make use of any Cordatus Wealth Management trademarks or service marks other than those contained within the text of the link.
All trademarks and service marks on the Cordatus Wealth Management website belong to Cordatus Wealth Management or an affiliate, except third-party trademarks and service marks, which are the property of their respective owners.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Cordatus Wealth Management with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are the subject of a single notice, a representative list of such works;
- An identification of the allegedly infringing material, and a description of where that material is located on the Cordatus Wealth Management website;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you provide in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Any and all official complaints should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.